REALM VS REALM RANKING
Voting System Changes
The voting system is changed.
Finally, XTremeTop100 is posting back to the server after a successful vote.
This means that there won't be any votes that don't get cash.
But that also means that we don't have to give free cash anymore to votes that are not completed.
We increased the amount of cash for each vote to 200 and you can vote once every 12 hours.
The website will tell you when you can vote again.
- Login on the website
- Go to Control Panel
- Go To Vote for LCGN02
- Follow Instructions
Posted at Thursday, 26 March - 21:51 by Administrator
Some small changes/fixes
- Displaying of bloodseals on rare option items should no longer glitch and show seals that aren't there.
- Daily Quest Tokens for Generic Ring v2 lowered in amount.
- Damage reduction remainders also removed in DCS (i hope its the right one this time)
Posted at Sunday, 22 March - 03:45 by Administrator
Today we are tweaking some settings.
- The damage reduction that is applied when DCS is running is removed.
- No longer possible to flag PK Mode during MCS & DCS when you are not registered.
- Almost all item mall prices have been adjusted according to their sell rate (no price was raised, only lowered)
- Invisible Costumes added, this will give you the benefit of a costume while seeing your armor.
- Generic Ring V2 added, this can be dropped from the maze bosses or from daily quest balls.
This accesoire is the same as the old generic ring with the exception that this accessory supports sockets!
Posted at Friday, 13 March - 00:38 by Administrator
Hello dear community
We want to make a new event, a DRAWING ONE .
You'll have to use your creativity to draw one or two staff members. You'll have to draw a situation involving them or perhaps how you imagine them playing LC.
(Here you can see Ninja Dutchy about to attak a cute panda pet :( So mean to be honest :ph34r: )
- This event is for recreational purposes only, so flame or drawing with the purpose of hurting other is obviously not allowed.
- As I said above, you can draw either one or two staff members, but not more than two. You can post multiple times, placing more then two draws, but only to show your drawing skills or a funny situation. (In this case you will have to specify which one of your draws has to be considered for the event, and which dont)
- You can't use digital editing of any form. Everything has to be hand-drawn, with pen and paper.
- You can use colors to make it beautiful etc.
- To prevent flames, if you break the first rule, the staff will perma ban you on the forum, and for 1 week your main account in game.
If you aren't sure of the content of your draw; for example, unsure if it can be considered as flame or not, you can PM a GM or the HGS to be sure.
NOTE: Drawing about Antisocial wont be allowed, as she doesnt wanna take part in the event. So please avoid to do them in any form.
There will be 3 winners :
1rst place will win 1 coral 15 + 100 Chaos Balls + 10 Superbuffs
2nd place will have 1 coral 15 + 5 Superbuffs
3rd place will have 1 coral 14 + 5 Superbuffs
Posted by AnXieTy at Thursday, 26 March - 21:51
Music Trivia Quizz
The idea is to guess the artist and title of a particular song
First verse is posted then player guesses the title and posts a link to the
song, then puts their own first verse for the next player
So if I was first I would post my verse
I was nothing but a lonely boy
The next person to post would need to guess who and what
post a link
Then post their own lyrics
Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings
And so on. Lets see what sort of music everyone enjoys, remember this is for fun, so please no flaming, please don't post the same song more than once, lets have lots of different artists, songs and styles of music
Please remember this game is PG13, so no rude or inappropriate lyrics, they will be removed
+++NOTE+++ Each correct guess/link will award you 1 random level 7 gem. You can win more than once, but you can NOT post after yourself to guess your own lyrics
Posted by HeHeItsMe at Sunday, 22 March - 03:45
Valentine's Day Wedding Registry
Hi guys! So it's almost the day of lovey dovey mooshey gooshey AWWWWW lovelove type stuff, filled with teddy bears,flowers,candy, and entirely too much red! (and i get to write everything in pink^^ :P)
Would you like to marry your e-lover? Perhaps your best friend? Here's your chance!
(NO you may NOT marry your pets, your weapons, or your hands,so please don't ask)
We are going to run again, a wedding event! (perhaps some of you remember this from last year)
For those that may not, I'll give a quick rundown...
On this post, you will be able to enter, or 'register' your couples who wish to be married on Valentine's Day, and the location preferred, Here's an example :
Couple: [HGS]AntiSociaL + Botis
Once the registrations are done, a time will be worked out that is best for everyone and we will begin performing the ceremonies
(I will perform most of these, but you may request another staff member instead via PM'ing me,we will try to accommodate as best as we can)
Once married, each couple will receive a wedding band and a marriage certificate(compliments of [HGM]Dutchy)
Note: No weddings will be performed during MCS,don't worry
EDIT: bc clearly i have to say it >.< you canNOT get married in a solo dungeon
Posted by AntiSociaL at Friday, 13 March - 00:38